23/111 Leitchs Road South, ALBANY CREEK
WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY
This relaxed and tranquil urban retreat with a country atmosphere is the perfect place to come home to with clean air and open space, beside Sandy Creek, bikeways, walking tracks, dog park, children’s playground and lush green meadows with horses grazing in the distance.
“Ashby Meadows” offers first class urban living in this well positioned, light, bright boutique 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse with a large spacious courtyard to sit and enjoy the vista of trees, park, wildlife and nature at its best, perfect for alfresco dining or just the place for a morning coffee.
– Upstairs is fully carpeted
– 3 large bedrooms, master with walk in robe & ensuite + air conditioning
– Main bathroom includes a combined shower and bath
– Downstairs: Fully tiled and offers open plan living with leafy views over the park
– Open plan lounge and dining + air conditioning
– Kitchen, with Caesar stone benchtops and ample storage, breakfast bar, electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
– Covered private patio in the fully fenced courtyard, provides a lovely view, enabling this a great place for alfresco dining or simply relaxing and plenty of space for the avid gardener
– Powder room
– Separate laundry
– Flyscreens and security screens
– Internal access to the single garage with remote control door, additional storage space has been provided with a walk-in cupboard underneath the internal stairs
– Land size: 144sqm
– Built: 2016
– Rates: $450.00 qtr approx
– Body Corp Fees: $715.63 qtr approx
– Pets are accommodated upon application
Ample Visitor Parking throughout the complex
Vehicle washing bay for the resident’s use.
100m to Leitch Park and Sandy Creek Bikeway
500m to bus transport
1km to Local Shopping Complex
Minutes to primary and secondary schools
18kms from the Brisbane CBD. Approx 30min drive
Located in a beautiful relaxed setting surrounded by greenery making this the perfect place to live or invest, take the time to inspect this townhouse in Ashby Meadows.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 26th September - 11:00am to 11:30am