47 Bale Street, ALBION
Queenslander cottage in premier position
With a white picket fence and gorgeous façade 47 Bale Street will romance you from the moment you step through the garden gate. Character features of soaring ceiling and polished timber floors are complemented by an abundance of natural light creating a warm and welcoming ambiance. The social hub of the home offers open plan living with the kitchen perfectly integrated into this vibrant space. Flowing seamlessly from the inside to out is an expansive covered alfresco deck. The perfect spot for entertaining friends and family or simply enjoy a little quite time overlooking the private backyard.
Outstanding feature include:
• Open plan living and dining basking in glorious north-east light
• Great outdoor living options with an inviting front porch and private, cover alfresco deck to the rear
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, abundant storage options and reconstituted stone bench tops
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, serviced my contemporary bathroom
• Character features include, VJ’s, polished timber floors, soaring ceilings, French Doors, casement windows
• Ceiling fans, split system air-conditioner in living and main bedroom
• Double lock-up garage with remote control and side access into the yard
• Great easy-care, fenced yard
• School catchment for Windsor State School and Kedron State High School
• Walk to the Albion Train Station, close to Lutwyche Shopping Centre
Offering an abundance of character and charm combined with a perfect location to the CBD this is a rare opportunity for you to invest in your future today. Albion has appreciated a surge in gentrification over the past 15 years creating beautiful streetscapes and a vibrant, eclectic café and restaurant scene. An inspection is a must to appreciate the enviable lifestyle this home has to offer.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE so please call Carmen today.