32 Michaela Crescent, THE GAP
Fantastic Family Home in a Peaceful Location!
Positioned on a level 578sqm block, this highset family home offers a generous floor plan overlooking the park on Michaela Crescent. With a renovated kitchen and bathroom, the property also offers additional space downstairs, perfect for a home office or teenagers retreat.
Property features include:
* 3 bedrooms, all with built in mirror robes, ducted A/C and ceiling fans
* Recently renovated bathroom
* Renovated kitchen with Bosch appliances
* The kitchen leads out to the covered deck, overlooking the pool
* Newly installed Ducted Fujitsu air conditioning
* Open plan living with large windows looking out to the park across the road
* Polished timber floorboards
* Laundry in the new bathroom
* Spacious tiled rumpus area
* 4th bedroom with built in robes
* 2nd bathroom
* Sliding door leading out to a covered patio area and the pool
* 2nd Laundry in the garage
* Family sized salt water in ground pool
* LED down lights
* Solar Hot Water System
* Single garage with additional carport and off street parking
* Crimsafe screens and doors
* Large garden shed
* Fully fenced with a sliding gate across the front
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.