33 Woodside Street, THE GAP
Large family home with dual living
PLEASE NOTE: Please bring your ID along to open homes for witnessing before entering the property.
Capturing the breezes and built to maximise the leafy outlook that Woodside Street has to offer 33 Woodside Street is a fantastic home for the growing family.
As you enter and make your way upstairs the home you will be surprised to see the generous lounge room. Here, light pours through the large windows, the room is bright and warm, this is enhanced using neutral tones and polished timber floorboards which continue throughout the top level.
The u shape kitchen is modern with full length cupboards and fitted with quality appliances. The kitchen flows smoothly into the dining and transitions onto the undercover timber deck making outdoor entertaining a breeze. From here you can escape up the terraced garden enjoy the view of the mountains while overlooking the kids swimming and playing in the inground pool.
The floor plan of this home offers full flexibility for the needs of the modern and growing family. Two levels of living allow room for the whole family to live comfortably with space to enjoy. Upstairs are the three bedrooms all with built ins and main bathroom with bath and shower.
Downstairs is 3 multi-purpose rooms but presents a fantastic opportunity to adapt this space into a large home office, teenagers retreat or a second living space. An additional bathroom and laundry can be found here also.
This classic solid double story family home is a MUST SEE for a growing family wanting flexible options to meet their family’s needs.
– Open plan living area, which flows effortlessly onto the deck capturing a leafy green outlook
– Tidy kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
– 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, built in robes and two with air conditioning
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Rumpus / Multipurpose rooms downstairs perfect for the whole family to spread out
– Second bathroom downstairs with separate shower
– Utility Room downstairs
– Internal stairs connecting the 2 levels
– Solar panels
– Separate large Laundry
– Double Carport