22 Hermitage Street, KEPERRA
Space, Comfort & Style in Kings Park
Situated on a generous 600 sqm block in the popular pocket of Kings Park, 22 Hermitage Street has a smart and practical floor plan which offers families that much sought after indoor/outdoor living that is quintessential to our wonderful Queensland lifestyle.
• Spacious lounge flows through to the open plan kitchen and dining room
• Kitchen offers abundant storage options, workspace flows out to the outdoor entertaining area
• Covered alfresco living overlooking the backyard
• 3 Good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Family bathroom complete with a separate toilet
• Air-conditioning throughout with ceilings fans in the living and alfresco area’s
• Walking distance to the Dog Park, The Great Western Shopping Centre and public transport
This is my pick of the week! Start packing your boxes this is your new home, so put it on your list and do not pass it by!
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this fantastic home.
About the area:
Keperra is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war homes and spacious modern homes.
The Great Western Super Centre is the major shopping centre in Keperra and is home to Woolworths and Aldi. You will also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district and Arana Leagues Club on the banks of the Kedron Brook.
Keperra and Grovely Train stations are only a short walk away and Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.
Bordering Mitchelton and The Gap, Keperra is a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its homeowners with good capital growth.