11 Hilder Road, THE GAP
Bigger than Ben Hur
Set over two levels boasting an inspiring northerly aspect, 11 Hilder Road is a gem in the making. Position perfect with a blue-ribbon address in a tightly held pocket of The Gap, this is a great place to step into the market and create your oasis called home. The hub of the home is on the upper level with an open plan layout flowing freely out to the verandahs on either side of the home. With the northerly aspect and elevated stance, you will appreciate balmy breezes while enjoying uninterrupted district views. To complete the picture there is a pool and space for the children to run around.
• Open plan living and dining with a neat and tidy kitchen integrated into this vibrant space
• Verandah of the living and the dining areas, great spaces for entertaining family and friends
• Covered alfresco overlooking the pool
• Three generous size bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards
• Modern bathroom
• Perfect aspect has the home infused with an abundance of natural light capturing ambient breezes
• Sauna on the lower level
• Great backyard with a pool and garden shed to the side
• Double garage with automated doors
The entry level’s utility areas offer a dual living option with a kitchenette and bathroom available to service the area. The laundry is also located on this level with direct access to the yard.
Walk the children to school or stroll to the bus stop on Waterworks Road and get the bus straight to the City. This home is all about location and present with a rare opportunity to invest in your future today!
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call today to arrange an inspection.
Why choose The Gap?
• Situated within the highly desirable public school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary (approximately 200 m away) and High Schools (approximately 1.1km away).
• Just 190m to the bus stop on settlement Road providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Blind Tiger, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and Aldi are just a 4 minute drive away.
• St Peters Chanel, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 4 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Health and Racquet Club and The Gap Pony Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.