4 Bayleaf Street, GRIFFIN
CAREFREE MODERN LIVING IN THRIVING COMMUNITY
Presenting an easy low-maintenance lifestyle in the heart of thriving Griffin, this modern residence is the perfect family home to live carefree and reclaim your weekends! Positioned in a quiet street, an easy walk to leafy parkland and playgrounds, there are tremendous provisions just minutes away including public transport, schools and major shopping facilities.
– Single level with landscaped street appeal
– Tiled open-plan living and dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Second lounge/media room
– Modern kitchen including stone island bench and stainless appliances
– Covered, tiled rear alfresco with ceiling fan
– Fenced, low-maintenance backyard
– Four built-in bedrooms;
– air-conditioned master including walk-in robe and ensuite
– Contemporary main bathroom
– Double remote garage
Delivering fuss free living over one spacious single-level layout, fluid living zones are curated with calm, durable finishes to suit demands of modern families. Timeless white cabinetry, stainless appliances and subway tiled splash back feature in a spacious galley kitchen; a stone topped centre island enhancing stylish functionality. A spacious lounge room is the perfect place to retreat with an air-conditioned open-plan living and dining flowing out to a covered rear alfresco; the adjacent backyard fully fenced for children and pets to play safely.
Four spacious bedrooms offer carpeted retreat, each with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The air-conditioned master includes a walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite whilst the remainder of the house is well serviced by the stylishly appointed main bathroom. Additional features includes security screens and double remote garage.
Impressing immediately with a landscaped street appeal, convenience has never been better with nearby train station delivering you to the Brisbane CBD effortlessly, whilst everything you’ll need can be easily found within the nearby thriving district of North Lakes including Westfield, Costco, Ikea and other major outlets.
– 110m Peppercorn St park and playground
– 1.7km Mango Hill train station
– 1.9km Mango Hill State School
– 2.7km Westfield North Lakes
– 2.1 km Child Care Green Leaves Early Learning
– 3.0 Living faith Primary School
Set up as a next-gen suburb with everything required at your doorstep, Griffin is on the doorstep of thriving North Lakes, providing residents with a fantastic convenient lifestyle. With a major shopping centre complex, IKEA, and Costco nearby, there are also a multitude of schooling options as well as bayside relaxation just minutes away. For those wanting to commute to the Brisbane CBD, the new Redcliffe Peninsula Rail provides easy peak-hour commuting.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 31st October - 09:15am to 09:45am