1803/41 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Impressive and Perfect Location in Kelvin Grove!
You don’t need to live on water crackers in order to buy an amazing apartment in one of Brisbane’s blue chip inner city suburbs. This spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment is sure to impress the most astute investor or owner occupier. This one will be gone before you can bat an eyelid, so be quick to book for an inspection.
Inside this eight floor apartment you will be impressed by the spaciousness – with two large bedroom and bathrooms, en suite for the master bedroom, a well-proportioned open plan dining, kitchen and lounge area. This apartment also includes a large balcony, big enough for a full outdoor setting with amazing views. The master bedroom also includes a separate balcony with great natural lighting.
– Located on Level 8 with a total floor area of approx. 99sqm;
– Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with an en suite and it’s own balcony;
– Two way access bathroom for the second bedroom and living area;
– Spacious lounge suite and dining setting with split cycle air-conditioning;
– Open living design kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and good quality oven;
– Large balcony with great views and perfect for relaxation;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– A secure car space and storage cage;
– On-site manager and security entry;
– Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central communal park which includes a lovely BBQ area, gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.