20208/63 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Stylish 1 Bedroom in an Amazing Location!
Stylish and well designed, this unique apartment within the sought-after Urban Edge apartment complex offers an urban chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location. This unit is effortlessly cool with an open plan living area and modern designer feature wall, stylish designer bathrooms and kitchen with plenty of bench space for cooking and classy stainless-steel appliances. Situated within the catchment of the much sought-after Kelvin Grove State College and a stone’s throw away from the proposed world class “Victoria Park”, this is a golden opportunity for the lucky buyers.
– Located on level 2 and total area of 66sqm (incl. balcony);
– One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and extra nook – perfect for a study space!
– Large open living area and dining setting with split cycle air conditioning unit;
– New light fittings in the living and dining areas and fresh internal painting throughout;
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and smart cupboard systems, plenty of storage;
– Modern designed bathroom with shower and built-in laundry;
– Large balcony perfect for relaxation and entertainment;
– Includes a secure carpark and storage cage;
– Intercom security and onsite management.
Developed by one of Brisbane’s best developers (Pradella), the Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a large undercover ‘pod’ area, lovely BBQ area, gymnasium (incl. yoga lawn for relaxation), infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 31st October - 11:00am to 11:30am