144 Jubilee Terrace, BARDON
Step into the property market …
Perched on the border of Paddington, set on a generous 506 sqm this inviting home offers you a great opportunity to step into the property market and live a carefree lifestyle in the heart of it all. Set over two levels the home offers an open plan layout that flows naturally and spaciously. With an easterly aspect to the rear you will enjoy an established leafy outlook over the terrace yard and with a semi-covered alfresco balcony you will enjoy the start and finish to your days from this quiet tranquil spot.
The home comprises: –
• Open plan living and dining area
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Four bedrooms, with two positioned on the entry level and two on the lower level
• Contemporary bathroom upstairs and downstairs
• Quiet reading nook on the lower level
Outstanding features include: –
• Air-conditioned upstairs and downstairs
• Easy-care landscaped surrounds
• Public transport nearly on your doorstep
• Stroll to Bardon Central for your weekend coffee fix
• Walk to Ithaca Creek State School
144 Jubilee Terrace offers you a rare opportunity to step into the property market and live in a sought-after suburb on the footsteps of the City. You will be spoilt for choice with the surrounding lifestyle, café and shopping precincts of Bardon, Paddington, Ashgrove and Rosalie.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today.