9 Dominion Street, BRAY PARK
Renovate and Reap the Benefits
Tucked away in a private secluded pocket, Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 9 Dominon St, Bray Park. Built in 1975, this post war home commands old-school street presence waiting for a modern touch. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car home welcomes all purchasers from savvy investors to local families.
Boasting 15 metre street frontage, this classic North side home is only a short stroll from Bray Park Coles and Bray Park State School. Quietly awaiting a modern touch this home will prove 10-fold for all seeking Brisbane’s quiet yet modern lifestyle.
• Air-conditioned living with open plan dining & kitchen
• Kitchen with Chef electric cooktop and plenty of bench space
• Side access for vehicles with large flat backyard
• Dual lockup garage
• 3 Bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
• Utility room (used as a bedroom) with separate bathroom downstairs
• Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
• Front Balcony area
• Separate laundry downstairs with direct outdoor access
• Multiple storage areas offered throughout the home
• Kitchen access to backyard
• Downstairs living
• Front porch
• 608m2 flat block
• Bray Park State School, 800m
• Holy Spirit School, 1.2km
• Coles Bray Park, 1.4km
• Les Hughes Sporting Complex, 2.5km
• Bray Park Train Station, 3.1km
• Pine Rivers State High School, 3.2km
• Strathpine Shopping Centre, 3.7km
Bray Park is a growth corridor located in the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is part of the Brisbane metropolitan area. With amenities galore this property is located within 800 meters of Bray Park state school and only 24km from Brisbane CBD and with access to Gympie road leading to Anzac avenue and further to the sunshine coast. This sprawling suburb is within arm’s reach of multiple schools, reserves and Lawton Showgrounds.
For an inspection or further details, please call Cara Bergmann 0423 057 522 or Emanuel Rossitto 0450 533 206.