28 Romea Street, THE GAP
Romea Street – Potential and Location!
** Please ensure you have your mask with you for the open inspection **
Primely positioned in Romea Street this low set brick and weatherboard 70’s beauty is seeking a new owner and presents an enormous scope for renovation is ideal for a first home buyer or investor.
Warm and rich timber floorboards welcome you into this home showcasing the large lounge and dining space. Enjoy reading your morning coffee, or afternoon wine relaxing in the covered front patio which flows out from the french doors in the living room.
Plenty of room in this home you will find three good sized bedrooms, all with built ins and the master with air conditioning, all with carpeted floors and ceiling fans.
The bedrooms are serviced by the tidy main bathroom, with shower over bath and ample of storage space. A powder room located at the rear of the home.
The kitchen is modern with clean white cabinetry, electric appliances, and corner bench with room for seating, or there is space for the family to share a meal together in the dining space adjacent to the kitchen.
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing the kids can safely play in the grassed and fully fenced garden.
Design your landscaping masterpiece, add on a deck, an entertaining area. With space for a pool, this garden is a blank canvas enabling you to have it all, with endless opportunities.
28 Romea Street is a fantastic opportunity you will not want to miss out on.
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Carpet in all three bedrooms new in 2019
– Spacious air-conditioned living area opening to covered patio
– Modern kitchen with white cabinetry and electric appliances
– 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with air conditioning
– Main bathroom with shower over bath and ample storage space
– Separate powder room
– Indoor laundry
– Fully fenced flat backyard
– Single Lock Up Garage
– Only meters to transport, with The Gap Shopping Village and four local schools: The Gap State School, The Gap State High School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary School, Payne Road State School all within in 1 km radius.