49 Hibiscus Street, EVERTON HILLS
Beautiful Tri-Level Backing Onto Bowman Park
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 49 Hibiscus Street in Everton Hills. This gem on the park is sure to impress with sizable bedrooms, large flowing entertainment areas and plenty of character.
Positioned in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, this gorgeous brick and tile home is ready for its new owner.
Surrounded by parks, within walking distance to the Prince of Peace school and public transport, as well as being close to shops and TAFE. With a double lock-up garage, internal access and a lovely rear patio overlooking the tree-lined views and a tiered rear yard, this home offers privacy and space for the whole family and a practical location close to many amenities.
A full list of features include:
• Large open plan carpeted formal lounge and dining room with vaulted ceilings
• Polished timber flooring upstairs with tiled kitchen living area on lower floor.
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, walk in panty and loads of bench space
• Tiled dining area off the kitchen with plenty of storage and direct access to the entertainment area
• The 3 upstairs bedrooms all have balconies overlooking the park, in addition to built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Upstairs bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet
• Downstairs 4th bedroom or rumpus room with air conditioning
• Second bathroom with shower and toilet
• External and internal access to separate laundry area
• Hallway storage area downstairs with under stair storage
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
Local amenities and distances:
• Everton Hills is situated approximately 15kms North of Brisbane CBD and the Airport
• The catchment schools are Everton Park State School and Everton Park State High School as well as Prince of Peace which is located on Rogers Parade West and can be accessed on foot via an easement at the end of the cul-de-sac
• There are numerous local shopping centres close by including McDowall Village and Brookside which is only a 6 minute drive away
• 5 minutes drive to North West and Price Charles Hospitals
• Walking distance to public transport and shops
• Camelia Avenue Shops 900m away
• Arana Hills Plaza is only 2.4km away
• Mitchelton football club 1.2km away
• Eagle Farm Racecourse 12km away
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.