15 Vauton Court, ARANA HILLS
QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, PRIVACY AT ITS FINEST
An idyllic and private lifestyle awaits. Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 15 Vauton Court, Arana Hills. Built at the turn of the century, this large family home boasts seamless indoor/outdoor living on 1218m2 of land. Appealing to all groups of buyers from investors to growing families, this home offers all that and more.
Located in a quiet yet established cul-de-sac, only a short drive from Arana Hills Plaza and Prince of Peace Lutheran College, this split level home presents privacy whilst keeping within an arm’s reach of all local amenities!
– Air-conditioned open plan tiled lounge and dining room off the kitchen
– Newly renovated kitchen with Ceasar stone bench tops, glass cooktop, rangehood, pantry cupboard and dishwasher
– Large media room with sliding doors to two outdoor living areas
– Undercover entertainment area with double gate access
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe & renovated floor to roof tiled ensuite on the top level
– 2 Additional bedrooms with built in robes, plantation shutters and views
– The 4th bedroom is downstairs with walk in robe, ensuite, kitchenette, separate entrance and a separate study
– Large yard with plenty of space for the kids to play
– Separate laundry with direct access outside
– Salt water private inground pool
– Automated double lockup garage
– Under house storage
– New hot water system
– Security cameras throughout the residence
– Full fenced 1218m2 pet friendly block
– Security screens on all doorways
– Garden shed
Building and pest report available for interested buyers.
– Arlington Park, 350m
– C&K Arlington Drive Childcare Centre, 800m
– Pine Community School, 1.7km
– Prince of Peace Lutheran College, 2.6km
– PCYC Hills District, 3.1km
– Arana Hills Plaza, 3.4km
– TAFE QLD Grovely Campus, 3.5km
– Brisbane CBD, 15.5km
– Brisbane Domestic & International Airport, 18.9km
Arana Hills is a suburb in Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is located 12 kilometres north-west of Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland and on the edge of the Bunyaville Forest Reserve. Informally it is part of the Hills District. With bustling local shops and restaurants boosted by the development of Arana Hills Plaza all residents’ needs can be taken care of locally. Arana Hills is a quiet residential suburb in the heart of Brisbane’s northside living. Boasting large homes in leafy streets, complimented with multiple open areas and public parks Arana Hills is the perfect destination for all families, young or old.
For further information contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.