53 Bradshaw Street, LUTWYCHE
PRIME LOCATION – NUMEROUS OPPORTUNITIES – VERSATILE DC2 ZONED SITE
Saturday 30th January - 12:00am
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to buy a property that offers numerous investment and lifestyle options
Offered to the market for the first time in over 40 years is this unique property located in the thriving locality of Lutwyche, one of Brisbane’s growing inner Northern Suburbs only 6.5km to the CBD.
The existing house has a north-eastern aspect featuring twelve-foot-high ceilings, a dual access corner block and enjoys the unobstructed views of the proposed Chalk Street Park (due for completion in early 2021).
This character cottage is protected by a Pre-1911 Building Overlay which requires only the original parts of the house be retained. However, aspects of the overlay may also provide some incredibly positive land usage benefits to an astute buyer (subject to Brisbane City Council approval).
This freshly painted residence is ready to move into and offers 3 good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC, an updated and very tidy kitchen off the large living/dining space plus 2 enclosed front sunroom/sleepouts that may be used either as a study or walk-in robe.
With an open license to create what you wish, the property is ready to go, rent it out while you decide what you would like to do or simply live in it while you extend or expand.
Undoubtedly, the appeal of this unique property is that it is classed as a District Centre zone which provides for a large variety of uses and activities (including, for example, administrative, business, community, cultural, light entertainment, professional, health services, residential or retail activities).
Imagine a residence that presents the opportunity to add your personal flair to its already historical charms and offers a blank canvas opportunity to be able to create the best of all worlds. Build your choice of a business or residence or combine the two to generate a passive income stream or create the perfect dwelling to suit your home and business needs.
• Zoned District Centre;
• No Overland Water Flow issues associated with the block;
• Would suit owner-occupier, developer, business owner or investor;
• In clear view of passing traffic but located away from busy Chalk Street;
• Easy access to Lutwyche road, a twelve-minute drive to the CBD, five-minute walk to Market Central Lutwyche (shopping complex), two-minute
walk to Lutwyche Bus Transit station, six minutes to the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and within a short distance to both Wooloowin
and Albion railway stations;
• Excellent access to numerous parks, dog parks, walkways and bikeways including the adjacent Chalk Street Park and the North Brisbane
Bikeway linking Lutwyche to the RBWH, CBD and eventually other North Brisbane precincts. Both projects are underway and due to be
completed in 2021;
• Excellent location amid various educational facilities, Childcare and Early Learning centres;.
• North-easterly aspect on a flat 405m2 block only 6.5 kilometres to the CBD;
• Highset workers cottage with a charming history;
• Twelve-foot ceilings, timber floor boardsfloorboards, some original breezeways and VJs;
• Pre-1911 Building Overlay providing some excellent options for land usage (subject to council approval);
• Option for renovation, partial rebuild,, potential sub-division of block (subject to council approval);
• Option to relocate the house to another house lot.
I look forward to discussing the potential options that the property has to offer with you and invite you to view this property by private appointment or at one of our available inspection times.
This property will be sold onsite under the hammer on Saturday 30th January at 12pm
Pre-auction offers are welcome and encouraged.
FEATURE LIST :
- Wednesday 20th January - 05:30pm to 06:00pm
Saturday 30th January - 12:00am