15/204 Kelvin Grove Road, KELVIN GROVE
Spacious, Northerly Aspect and Leafy Views in the Heart of Kelvin Grove!
This apartment is nestled in a quiet area of Kelvin Grove yet so close to all the fantastic conveniences and opportunities Kelvin Grove has to offer. Apartment 15 has a much sought after northerly aspect with good natural lighting and leafy views. This apartment makes a fantastic investment opportunity for the inner-city centric investor or it will surely impress owner occupiers looking to live close to QUT and Kelvin Grove State College.
– Northerly aspect and total area of 76 sqm (including balcony).
– New paint and new carpet throughout the apartment.
– Leafy and private views from the balcony.
– Split system air conditioning in the living/dining area.
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining leading onto an open balcony with amazing views.
– The kitchen is well-sized with a breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
– Both bedrooms are queen-sized with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has its own en-suite and the second bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom.
– Main bathroom with combined bathtub/shower.
– Solid storage options throughout the apartment, with a separate laundry and 1 car accommodation.
– Walking distance to Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Kelvin Grove State College and QUT; and bus services to the city.
About the Complex:
– The complex provides a level of superior and private living with a live-in on site manager provided regular maintenance.
– Tropical landscaping throughout the complex highlights the well located pool and entertainment area which is positioned to be utilized without
disturbing that tranquil element living that is often appreciated by residents.
– The car parking is fully secure and there are gates and an intercom system throughout the complex to protect your security.
This unit offers a great purchasing option for owner occupiers to move into with ease, and take advantage of living in such a beautiful Inner City precinct. For the investors out there a strong rental history with great onsite management also makes this property a great purchasing option.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College and the Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median property prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 8 – 10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 6th March - 10:45am to 11:15am