28 Manitzky Road, TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN
Your Slice of Paradise; Beautiful Gardens with Views Adjoining National Park
A truly magic, inspiring place for recluse and relaxation privately positioned behind gates and hedges on 1012sqm of prime real estate. This home oozes character with Ivy climbing up the exterior and a conservatory-style outlook offering invigorating mountain vistas beyond your beautiful garden setting. A breathtaking sunlit panorama gazing back at you every day.
You are one hour away from rapidly developing Brisbane City and 45mins to surging Surfers Paradise. Yet you are in what could be Queensland’s capital of relaxed lifestyle living – atop Tamborine Mountain where you’ve really escaped. Here, you are away from the heat of summer, and going to enjoy a cosy mountain winter. You could be walking home from Witches falls winery at the end of the street, entering famous walking trails from your garden, or merely enjoying the mountainous habitat you’re nestled in between. Take a moment to peer down to Canungra with views through the trees, meditate to the sounds of bird life.
For your consideration:
• 2 spacious bedrooms + large loft
• Highly sought-after street with direct-access to National Park
• 1012sqm of usable land, beautiful gardens and stunning views
• Conservatory style tiled sunroom alongside beautiful gardens
• Well-appointed kitchen with island bench & dining space
• Formal living room with cathedral ceilings
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe and 2-way bathroom
• Extra large garage with storage space
• Less than 1km to wineries, shops, cafes and restaurants
This is that rare chance you have been waiting for to open doors to a different way of life.