7 Kay Street, NORTH IPSWICH
Cracking Kay Street Auction Opportunity!! Will This Be The Best Buy in North Ipswich in 2021??
Don’t be mistaken! This property needs to be sold on the day of Auction (or possibly prior) as the current owners of this great North Ipswich property want it gone.
Located only minutes from the Warrego Highway & close to all that Ipswich has to offer this 3 bedroom house sits on a massive 1191m2 of usable land.
Some of the features include:
* 3 carpeted Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes plus a sunroom (potential study), 1 bathroom, separate toilet and single lock up garage.
* Kitchen has been previously renovated with Dishlex dishwasher, double sink , electric oven and 4 hotplates w/ rangehood and plenty of cupboard space.
* Couple of sheds, laundry plus a sandpit out the back for the kids.
* Polished Timber Floorboards in the large lounge space (w/ air conditioner) plus a dining space that flows between the kitchen and lounge area.
* Bathroom has shower over spa bath w/ basin and plenty of storage space
* Huge land area of 1191m2 with plenty of options for additional sheds/ swimming pool or whatever you design to make your landscaping dreams come true.
Do yourself a favour and come along to the upcoming Open Homes and be sure to attend on Auction Day as this property ticks all the boxes as the perfect first home or investment opportunity. Only 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD with ease of access onto the highway and only 10 minutes to the heart of Ipswich. If you want to be the astute bidder that secures potentially the best buy in North Ipswich in 2021 contact me straight away before it’s too late!