4 Friesa Court, EATONS HILL
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 4 Friesa Court, Eatons Hill. This impeccable four bedroom home has a spacious open plan living, dining, and entertainment area with beautiful 3.8m ceilings at its highest point with North Easterly winds flowing through the home all year round.
This expansive home is an entertainers dream offering a plethora of customisable spaces with access to a separate garage with plenty of storage spaces and a wonderful outdoor entertaining area flowing through to the large backyard.
• Fantastic open plan living room with ceiling fan
• Master bedroom with large entrance hall through to the kitchen and dining rooms.
• Master bedroom with Built-in his and hers robes, ceiling fan and en-suite with shower, vanity and plenty of storage areas.
• Bedroom two is a king size room with ceiling fan and triple built-in cupboard.
• Bedroom three is a good sized room with ceiling fan and double door built-in robe.
• Bedroom four doubles as a study with ceiling fan and plenty of room to incorporate storage options.
• Spacious kitchen with large island bench-top, 4 Burner gas cooktop single vanity sink with drying rack, endless storage space with built-in cupboards and adjacent pantry.
• Fabulous second living area taking complete advantage of the North Eastly winds with storage cupboard and room for formal dining or living.
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage area, single vanity sink and access to the backyard through a sliding door.
• Second family bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate toilet and plenty of storage availability.
• Double automatic garage with external undercover door leading to the carport, front door and back patio area.
• Beautiful panoramic views overlooking the Moreton Bay ranges.
• Fantastic outdoor patio area with undercover outdoor dining space.
• 16 Panel solar system
• Solar hot water system
• Built-in storage and work bench in the garage
• Side walking access on both sides of the house
• Undercover carport area
Eatons Hill is a wonderful location, you’ll love living in a community that has plenty of walking tracks and bike paths. With a choice of schools both private and public and facilities like the Albany Creek Leisure Centre, Eatons Hill Hotel and Wantima Golf Club at your doorstop. Locally is the new Eatons Hill Village group of shops as well as Eatons Central which has a doctors surgery – all located within 21km from Brisbane City. The schools in catchment are: Eatons Hill Primary School and Albany Creek State High School.
*Building and Pest is Available upon request for interested buyers*
Brisbane Airport: 26km
Brisbane CBD: 20km
Westfield Chermside: 11km
Eatons Hill Hotel: 1.7km
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 or Cara Schwartz on 0406 177 246.