10 Waratah Street, ALBANY CREEK
Spacious family home a stones through from schools.
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 10 Waratah Street, Albany Creek. Situated in a prime location with great access to schools, public transport and the Village Shopping precinct.
This house is an entertainers dream, with an outdoor entertainment deck and downstairs BBQ area with plenty of space for outdoor dining.
• Fantastic open plan living/dining room with polished timber flooring, Mitsubishi air conditioning and attached sunroom.
• Well-appointed kitchen with Bosch electric stove, Westinghouse range hood, Samsung dishwasher and double vanity sink with plenty of bench space and pantry storage.
• Three door hallway linen cupboard storage.
• Master bedroom with wardrobe, Kelvinator air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Bedrooms two & three incorporate plenty of cupboard storage, ceiling fans and polished timber flooring.
• Immaculate family bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet.
• Downstairs utility room with plenty of room for storage.
• Separate bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Double lock-up garage with laundry and under stair space.
• Electric Thermann hot water system
• Side carport with access to backyard
• 1000 litre water tank
• Gate to All Saints Parish Primary School
*Building and pest report available to interested buyers*
• Albany Creek State School: 150m
• Albany Creek Village: 170m
• All Saints Parish School: 10m
• Albany Creek High School: 1.2km
• South Pine sporting complex: 1.3km
• Westfield Chermside shopping centre: 9.3km
• Brisbane CBD: 20km
• Brisbane airport: 17km
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly south-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.