73 Belclare Street, THE GAP
Quintessential Brisbane lifestyle
Located in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after postcodes, 73 Belclare Street is the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for. With an elevated outlook the social hub of the home is positioned on the upper level. The perfectly positioned windows and doors allows the outside in and infused the home with an abundance of natural light that, melded with the gorgeous timber floors creates a warm and welcoming ambiance.
Ascending the steps to the front door you enter the upper level of the home: –
– Open plan living and dining flowing seamlessly to the outdoors with glorious deck of the lounge area and inviting year-round alfresco living off the dining area
– Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances
– Two bedrooms are located on the upper level and are service by the family bathroom
Descending the internal timber staircase: –
– Rumpus room
– Multi-purpose room, just short of legal height, is used as a 3rd bedroom
– 2nd bathroom and European laundry
Outstanding features: –
– Landscaped, secure yard with inviting and verdant backyard with a cubby house
– Courtyard, the perfect spot to entertain family and friends
– Gorgeous timber floors, Airconditioning, storage throughout
– Perfect East, North-East aspect infuses home with natural light
– Walk to Hilder Road School, Wittonga Park, bus stop a 10-minute stroll
– Whisper quiet locale in sought after street
Opportunities like this are rare in a sought-after street that is strongly held. Belclare Street is a dress-circle street offering you a lifestyle second to none in a family friendly suburb that all want to call home. Put this on your list of must-see you will not be disappointed!
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today!
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 26th June - 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Wednesday 30th June - 12:00am