82 Cressbrook Drive, ALBANY CREEK
Grand Family Home with the Taj Mahal of Garages
With 30 meters of street frontage and an elevated position this modernised spacious family home is perched on over 850m2 in the heart of Albany Creek. Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 82 Cressbrook Drive, Albany Creek.
Enjoying views to parkland and with direct access to Bunyaville State Forest and great walking tracks, the home is perfectly positioned in close proximity to shops, public transport and one of Brisbane Northsides highest ranking state schools, Albany Creek State High.
• Multiple living areas with polished timber flooring throughout, including dining, TV/living room with large air-conditioning unit and wrap around undercover veranda
• Newly renovated kitchen with a sunny North-East aspect and enjoying a leafy outlook, Westinghouse appliances, dishwasher, 40mm stone benchtops, double sink, air conditioning and servery to the entertainment area
• Large master suite with direct access to the veranda, ensuite featuring ‘his & hers’ vanities, double shower and spacious walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• 3 additional carpeted bedrooms all with plus size built-in wardrobes, air conditioning units and ceiling fans
• Family sized bathroom with bathtub and shower featuring a separate powder room
• Wrap around deck with multiple entry ways
• Full-sized laundry with direct outdoor access and ceiling fan
• Downstairs features separate living and separate entrance
• Spacious air-conditioned 5th bedroom/study
• 3rd Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Large, tiled lounge/family room with double sliding doors to outdoor covered entertainment area
• Large 12.4m x 2.9m workshop with separate entry and enough space for a multitude of toys and ample storage areas with direct outdoor access
• 4.5m Swim Spa seating 13 people with electronic Vergola roof. Perfect for all year round enjoyment and entertaining.
• Freshly landscaped backyard with new decorative concrete sleepers and lawn. Beautifully manicured gardens with private outdoor seating area. Perfect for pets and kids featuring natural plants and vegetation.
• 12.5kw solar system
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced
• 5400L Water tank and pump
• Prowler Proof security screens on all windows and doors
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Triple lockup garage with automated doors
*Building and pest report available to interested buyers*
• Albany Creek State High School, 2.8km
• Albany Hills Radius Medical Centre, 2.6km
• Little Gems Childcare & Early Learning Centre, 2.6km
• Albany Hills State School, 2.7km
• Albany Creek Leisure Centre, 1.8km
• Albany Creek Village, 2.6km
• Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, 10.2km
• Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospital, 10.1km
• Brisbane CBD, 18.3km
• Brisbane Domestic/International Airports, 21.3km
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly sought-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.