4 Turnberry Crescent, ALBANY CREEK
The Gift that Keeps Giving
Set in the quiet and prestigious Country Club Estate with an elevated level block encompassing a total of 930m2 of fully useable land, five bedrooms, multiple living areas and endless entertainment options. Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents, 4 Turnberry Crescent, Albany Creek.
Step through the oversized front door and you’re instantly captivated by an abundance of natural light in the grand foyer. Having undergone a complete renovation this property is perfect for those looking to move in and take in all Albany Creek has to offer. Positioned within walking distance from Albany Hills State School, Child Care Centres and cafes, not only are buyers gifted a fully renovated home with the highest quality finishes but a location that is second to none.
You are going to love everything about this home, from the impressive entrance, the free-flowing design, high ceilings, large pool, spa, private fully fenced yard and the lush level lawn for children and pets.
• King size master suite boasting a private balcony, large walk-in wardrobe and beautifully renovated ensuite featuring Tasmanian oak benchtops, double vanity, frameless shower and freestanding bathtub which overlooks the natural landscape.
• Three additional freshly carpeted bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
• Large family bathroom with double head shower, freestanding bathtub and Tasmanian oak benchtop.
• Separate toilet for extra convenience.
• Newly carpeted walk-way with abundance of storage options.
• Beautiful glass balustrade which highlights the large void spaces to the lower level.
• Modern open-plan design with multiple living areas, perfect for dividing the family or entertaining crowds of guests at once.
• Oversized family focused kitchen blending into living area featuring an array of European appliances, 6.2m stone benchtop, double fridge space, dual sink & butlers pantry.
• Fifth bedroom with carpet, ceiling fan and study space.
• Hardwood timber flooring throughout entire floor plan.
• Practical laundry with direct outdoor access and attached third bathroom which is perfect for guests.
• Year round pool area with huge pool and dedicated spa.
• Large fully fenced yard with lush level Palmetto Buffalo lawn and kids playground.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire home.
• Choice of storage options throughout both levels.
• LED downlights.
• Double car garage with automated door and epoxy floor.
• High ceilings and abundance of natural light providing extra room and warmth throughout the home.
**Building and Pest available for interested buyers**
• Gleneagles Crescent Park, 150m
• Albany Hills State School, 350m
• Goodstart Early Learning Albany Creek, 450m
• Fairhaven Dog Off-Leash Area, 650m
• Albany Hills Radius Medical Centre, 1.3km
• Albany Creek Central Shopping Centre, 1,5km
• Albany Creek Leisure Centre, 2.4km
• Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospitals, 7.6km
• Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, 7.6km
A popular North-Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek is just 12km from the Brisbane CBD! A highly sought-after location for families with four primary schools, a renowned high school and five child care centres in the district. Brimming with wonderful green public space, parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities providing multiple shopping centres as well as a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct public transport links to nearby hospitals including Prince Charles, Brisbane Northside Emergency and North West Private, Westfield Chermside and Brookside Shopping Centres and the CBD.
For more information or to book your inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.