13 Budgerigar Street, UPPER KEDRON
REFINED FAMILY RETREAT IN LEAFY LOCALE
Enjoying a whisper quiet position in a sought-after Upper Kedron pocket, this beautifully refined residence boasts enviable street appeal and fulfils the longest of wish lists for modern families including large open plan living. Positioned in a leafy enclave, free from traffic and walking distance to parkland and reserve.
– Modern single level with updated, refined features throughout
– Open-plan lounge and dining with ducted air-conditioning
– Exceptional kitchen including shaker cabinetry, stainless appliances and huge stone island
– Large covered outdoor entertaining
– Pendants in the kitchen and the rear deck lights are iPhone/smart-controlled
– Fenced backyard and fenced front yard with additional decked zone
– Four built-in bedrooms; master including walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite
– Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and separate bath and shower
– Separate laundry/storage shed/plantation shutters
– Double remote garage and side access
– Water tank and solar power
Saturated in light and stretched out over a fluid flowing layout, there is enviable space for family togetherness and extended entertaining with plenty of room for children to thrive. Gleaming tiled floors stretch throughout a large open-plan living and dining; contemporary palette, feature wainscoting and large windows dressed in plantation shutters throughout. Occupying a large footprint, the kitchen impresses with beautifully refined joinery; a timeless selection of shaker cabinetry, stainless appliances and extensive bench space topped in stone. A huge centre island with pendant lighting and breakfast bar invites a chat over a cheese platter at the end of a busy day!
Glass sliders open up to guide you onto a large, covered deck; brilliant indoor/outdoor flow allowing a seamless alfresco lifestyle. With ample room to entertain, dine and lounge it is the perfect all-weather space including direct access to the large backyard; fenced for added peace of mind. Designed for complete use of the large block, there is also a decked zone at the front of the property with additional fenced yard.
Intelligently positioned away from the living spaces, four built-in bedrooms provide private retreat along with plush carpet and plantation shutters. Privately set away from the supporting bedrooms, the master also includes a walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling; a matching family bathroom providing separate bath and shower for the remainder of the household. Additional features include a separate laundry, ducted air-conditioning, storage shed, landscaped surrounds, side access and double remote garage.
Adding to the move-in ready appeal is a location that delivers both serenity and convenience. Walk to parkland and reserve whilst within a short drive is a huge array of amenity including multiple schools, shopping centres, bus and rail for commuting ease to the Brisbane CBD.
– 70m Kingfisher Drive park
– 450m local shops (under development)
– 2.1km primary and high schools/shopping centre
– 2.7km Ferny Grove train station
Upper Kedron is a highly sought-after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.