703/50-54 Hudson Road, ALBION
Modern Inner City Living
Built in less than 5 years ago, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment offers uninterrupted views, first class amenities including pool and gym along with leading European appliances. Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents unit 703 of 50 Hudson Road, Albion.
Nicknamed ‘The Hudson’ by its residents and located in the centre of North Brisbane’s ever-growing Albion close to supermarkets, cafes, dining, shopping and public transport facilities your location is truly unrivalled.
• Generous open-plan layout and design offering the best of contemporary living with modern fixtures and fittings throughout the property.
• Large kitchen featuring stone benchtops, double sink, Miele gas stove cooktop, oven, rangehood & dishwasher. Wish a island benchtop with drop down stone all space has been maximized to ensure the chefs of the family are well equipped to entertain.
• Master bedroom with double sized built-in wardrobe and oversized shower.
• 2nd bedroom again with a double built-in wardrobe and stunning views.
• Balcony with uninterrupted views of the North Brisbane skyline.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the property including living and bedrooms.
• Carpeted bedrooms and living areas.
• European laundry
• Single car space in locked secure garage
• Video intercom security system
• Dedicated office space with built-in shelving perfect for those looking to work from home
• Private pool and gym for the use of Hudson road residents only
• On-site managers
Rates: $387.05 per quarter
Body Corp: $965.24 per quarter
Water (Approx): $295.00 per quarter
• Albion Station, 50m
• The Albion Hotel, 80m
• Windsor Park, 900m
• Windsor State School, 1.5km
• Market Central Lutwyche, 1.8km
• St Rita’s College, 1.8km
• Toombul Shopping Centre, 3.6km
• Padua College, 4.3km
• Eagle Farm/Doomben Racecourse, 4.4km
• Brisbane CBD, 4.5km
• Brisbane International/Domestic Airport, 9.0km
Albion is an inner north-eastern suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Albion had a population of 2,296 people. Albion is surrounded by Wooloowin in the north, Ascot in the east, Newstead in the south and Windsor to the west. A variety of housing styles, from former workers’ cottages through to modern brick homes and unit blocks, can be found in Albion. On the Queensland Rail network, Albion is serviced by Albion station on the Airport, Doomben, Caboolture, Shorncliffe and Sunshine Coast line.
For further information or to book your next inspection contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.