2 Barcoo Place, JOYNER
Immaculate Lowset in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac
Situated on a large 655m2 corner block, this brick and colourbond home is with easy access into Warners central hub.
This lowset home offers air conditioned open-plan living and a fully fenced flat yard. Updated for the modern lifestyle and perfect for the family, Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 2 Barcoo Place in Joyner.
Only a few hundred meters walking distance from the North Pine Golf Club and less than 10 minutes drive to Genesis Christian College, this quiet family oasis is perfect for those looking for a laidback lifestyle whilst remaining connected in the community with easy access into local shops and businesses.
* Modern open-plan design throughout living and kitchen areas. Large split system air conditioning unit in the tiled living area allowing the kitchen and dining to be cooled whilst capturing natural light with a South, West and Northerly aspect.
* Updated kitchen with tiled splashback, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher, oven and four plate stove cooktop. Large pantry space with extra sized fridge space.
* Oversized Master bedroom with an air conditioning unit, ceiling fan, spacious walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with extra large shower.
* 3 Additional spacious carpeted bedrooms on the left wing of the home, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
* Powder room detached from main bathroom.
* Double car lock up garage with automated doors, sliding doors to the outside and side access.
* Laundry with direct access outside to the washing line.
* Fully enclosed yard
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ and seating for the whole family including 3 outdoor blinds.
* Corner block offering over 50m of street frontage.
* Side access.
* Solar power
* 2000L Water tank
* Surveillance cameras
* Garden shed.
*Building and pest report available to interested buyers*
* North Pine Golf Club, 400m
* Warner Marketplace Shopping Centre, 2.9km
* Forgan Park, 3.4km
* Mount Maria College Petrie, 4.8km
* USC Moreton Bay, 5.1km
* Pine Rivers Private Hospital, 6.6km
* Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre, 9.9km
* Brisbane CBD, 26.6km
* Brisbane International/Domestic Airport BNE, 30.2km
Joyner is a suburb in the Moreton bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is part of the Brisbane metropolitan area. Joyner is located east of, and is contiguous with Lake Samsonvale The area was originally known as Harrisons Pocket before the modern day adaptation and implementation of the name Joyner. Essentially, the Joyner area may be considered as one of the numerous sub-catchments of the North Pine River Drainage basin. This basin extends from the western ranges all the way to Moreton bay. Joyner is 11km from the sea. Forgan Road which runs along the eastern shore of Lake Samsonvale, gives access to popular fishing and picnic spots making the area a valuable recreational resource for locals and visitors. Important centres for recreational activities exist at Bullocky Rest and also at Forgan Cove, near the intersection with Samsonvale Road. Forgan Cove has been designated as a zone for paddle craft use by the public on the lake.
For further information or to book your next inspection call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 15th May - 01:30pm to 02:00pm