35 Chewton Street, MITCHELTON
A Blank Canvas With Endless Opportunities
Here is your chance to create your ideal home in one of Mitchelton’s most sought after pockets. Whether you have plans to renovate a house to its full potential or demolish and build your ideal family home, you won’t need to look hard to uncover the true potential that makes this a prime real estate opportunity. Make no mistake, the new owners of this property will need to be prepared to do the work, but the result will be a beautiful home in a blissfully quiet location.
With features that include:
• Large, leafy and level 675 sqm block
• Four light filled bedrooms
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate toilet and bath
• Harwood floors throughout
• Covered front and side porch
• Enormous front yard space for convenient access
• Very accessible front, side and rear garden waiting for your green thumb
• Extremely close proximity to the Kedron Brook Bikeway
• Walking distance to Oxford Park train station
Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities. With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways, this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street is within easy walking distance to a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month – you will love it here in Mitchelton.