28 Dolcoath Street, ALBANY CREEK
Lowset Brick Home and a Studio in Prime Location
The private, low maintenance home on a flat 607m2 allotment is fully fenced with a private backyard and features a separate studio, perfect for all in the family friendly suburb of Albany Creek. Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 28 Dolcoath Street in Albany Creek.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street in an ideal pocket of Albany Creek, the home is within walking distance to local shops, transport, schools and parklands. This beautiful contemporary home will not last long!
• Air conditioned living and dining area with sliding door access to the secluded undercover entertainment area.
• Light-filled kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space complete with electric Midea stove and oven.
• Master bedroom with sliding door to the garden, triple door built in robes and ceiling fan.
• 2 Additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, bedroom 2 features a study nook
• Renovated bathroom with shower, bath, well-appointed vanity and separate toilet
• Outdoor Studio, perfect for the home office.
• Carport with drive through access
• Undercover outdoor entertainment area with built in wood fire BBQ and bench space
• Good sized laundry with direct access outside
• NBN Ready
• Fully fenced
• Security screens throughout
• Side access
• Downlights throughout
• Garden shed
• 170m Tom Simpson Park
• 350m Cuthbert Park
• 600m Bus Stop (Keong & Crofty Bus Stop)
• 650m walk to Albany Creek State Primary School
• 850m walk to Albany Creek Village and Coles Shopping Centre
• 900m Walk to All Saints Parish Primary School
• 2.3km Albany Creek High School
• 3.5km Eatons Hill Hotel and Entertainment Centre
• 17.5km Brisbane City
• 20km Brisbane International Airport
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly sought-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.