1/2 Glen Parade, ASHGROVE
CHIC, CONVENIENT… AND THAT COURTYARD
Luxe alfresco living without the price tag.
Is this Inner West’s best value unit?
Stylishly appointed and with massive courtyard, this newly renovated unit has everything you could ask for in location and lifestyle. This light-filled, elevated apartment enjoys good cross-circulation of breezes, and provides the perfect combination of indoor & outdoor living in idyllic surrounds, just over 4kms from the city. All you have to do is move in and enjoy!
• Generous size master bedroom with built-in robes
• Good size second bedroom
• Generous private courtyard with newly installed lighting, deck, AstroTurf, and tropical garden that will continue to grow providing more privacy screening
• Updated kitchen with plenty of storage space
• Single lockup garage with storage space
• Modern carpet & fittings, and freshly painted interiors
• Brand new fly screens throughout, as well as three new ceiling fans plus aircon
• Apartment is north facing, and double insulated meaning it is warm in winter and cool in summer
• Great public transport to city, Suncorp Stadium & surrounds
• Small complex of 4 units (units 2 to 4 are single bedrooms) all owner occupied
Situated adjacent to Lions Park in Bardon, this beautifully presented 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is the only 2 bedroom unit in a small block of just 4. It is located in a quiet, leafy family-friendly neighbourhood in one of Ashgrove’s most prestigious areas, and just a stone’s throw from both West Ashgrove village, and the soon to be redeveloped Ashgrove Shopping Precinct, two Goodlife Gyms and a plethora of cafes and eateries.
Both bedrooms feature modern carpet and newly installed ceiling fans and fly screens, with large windows overlooking the courtyard and leafy surrounds. The main bedroom also features built-ins, storage nook, and air con.
The bathroom is modern and ample in size, while the newly updated kitchen features plenty of cupboard and pantry space. The property provides accommodation for a single car as well as storage and laundry in a lock up garage directly beneath the unit.
But the piÃÆ’¨ce de resistance is the massive private courtyard – featuring freshly painted fence & deck, new AstroTurf and tropical garden. Spend sun-drenched days in the courtyard with family and friends, with plenty of space for the dog or toddler to enjoy it too.
The building is set to undergo a new white & graphite grey external paint job in July, which will complete the final picture.
Conveniently located near transport, a plethora of parks and walking tracks, the cafe precincts of Paddington and Rosalie, as well as some of Brisbane’s most sought-after schools, this quiet unit offers a premium inner-west lifestyle at an affordable price.