195 Canvey Road, UPPER KEDRON
OPEN HOMES CANCELLED
Embracing a low-maintenance aesthetic with a dedicated attention to relaxation and style, this expansive single-level residence provides the carefree lifestyle you’ve been seeking. Boasting abundant living spaces with a raft of high-end features throughout, this is a home providing ultimate livability without compromise!
– Immaculate modern single-level with impressive street appeal
– Flowing interior with open-plan lounge and dining, separate family room and large media
– Deluxe kitchen with impressive provisions, superb storage, butler’s pantry and spectacular thick stone topped centre island
– Covered rear alfresco with adjustable screens and direct access to landscaped, fenced yard
– In-ground heated swimming pool with landscaped surrounds
– Four built-in bedrooms; master including walk-in robe and private ensuite
– Separate study/fifth bedroom
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate laundry/ducted air-conditioning/plantation shutters/garden shed
– Double remote garage
– Close to parkland, shops, schools and transport
Inviting street appeal and a modern façade with timber and tiled features provide an immediate glimpse into the refined style that continues throughout the home. Boasting generously scaled living, there are multiple light-filled zones in which to relax or entertain including a large open-plan living and dining, separate family room and separate media; coveted flexibility in abundance. Clean lines articulate the large galley kitchen; a huge centre island topped in superior thick stone taking centre stage. Amongst the deluxe zone are all the provisions modern living demands including gourmet appliances, gas cooktop, large butler’s pantry, subway tiling and extensive storage within stylish cabinetry.
Embracing outdoor living with seamless flow between the interior and exterior spaces, a refined alfresco zone stretches from the rear of the home; adjustable screens and roof providing an excellent outdoor extension of the open-plan living space. There is a pleasing outlook over the in-ground swimming pool, heated for year round use and enjoying landscaped surrounds for poolside entertainment. Flow easily into the flat, fenced yard; intelligent landscaping ideal for those wishing to do as little weekend maintenance as possible!
Four built-in bedrooms are privately positioned with a separate study allowing versatility for a fifth bedroom if preferred. Privately set from the supporting bedrooms, the master enjoys the added inclusion of a large walk-in robe and private ensuite with glass shower and dual vanity including storage. The family bathroom matches in stylish sophistication and also includes a separate bath. Additional features include a separate laundry with built-in cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, garden shed and double remote garage.
Positioned just a short stroll from abundant parkland and bike tracks, you will love the serene lifestyle on offer! In addition there is tremendous access to multiple schools, shops and business services with bus and rail offering easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and surrounds!
– 230m parkland/bike tracks
– 1.5km St Andrew’s Catholic School
– 2.1km local shops/Ferny Grove State School/Ferny Grove State High
– 2.7km Ferny Grove train station (upcoming transit hub)
Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.