37 Cascade Place, UPPER KEDRON
LUXURY LIVING WITH ELEVATED VIEWS IN PREMIUM LOCATION
Located in a premium pocket at the top of the Ellendale Estate in Upper Kedron, this immaculate and expansive dual-level home captures the very best of luxury modern living. Enjoying a sublime elevated panorama, this home offers multiple living spaces within the refined interior to provide the perfect blend of tranquility and lifestyle!
– Beautiful internal 330m2 quality home built over 2 levels on an elevated 476m2 lot
– High-end interior with superior features throughout
– Open-plan living and dining with additional retreat and media room
– Designer kitchen including walk-through pantry, premium appliances and featuring extensive quartz benchtops (including an impressive 3 metre island bench and breakfast bar).
– Multiple alfresco zones and captivating elevated views
– Premium freshwater US-made Hotspring spa
– Four generously proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the master including a fully fitted walk-in robe and a spacious and stylish ensuite
– Family bathroom and luxurious powder room
– Large laundry with built-in cabinetry
– 5.3 kw Solahart PV system (battery ready), solar HWS and fully insulated ceiling and walls
– Six zone ‘Myair’ ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Security screens and cameras including a wi-fi video doorbell
– Double remote garage with epoxy floor
This home has been carefully designed from the picture-perfect street-front to the resort styled private, low maintenance rear entertainment area.
With meticulous attention to detail, the home delivers style, quality and space, from the light drenched grand entry to the comfortable living rooms and generous bedrooms. The home offers high 2720 mm ceilings throughout, quality wide-plank timber-look tiles and flooring to all living areas and quality carpets to bedrooms. Ducted, zoned air-conditioning offers year-round comfort to the open-plan lounge and dining as well as the large retreat and media room downstairs.
Busy family life is effortlessly served by the gorgeous kitchen; a flawless example of timeless design with exceptional inclusions. Top quality Fisher and Paykel and Bosch appliances, designer tiling and centred by a 3 meter quartz waterfall island bench with AFA double undermounted sink. The kitchen is complemented by the walk-through butler’s pantry and an adjacent study nook.
Two massive stacker doors allow for the best of indoor/outdoor living with fluid transition onto an large elevated rear patio. Glass balustrades captures the magic of the elevated view over the valley and sublime sunsets over the tree-filled landscape – the perfect backdrop to any alfresco occasion. Downstairs the outdoor enjoyment continues with multiple composite decked zones, designer white pergolas and a sumptuous “Hot Spring” spa catering for up to seven people! Privacy is assured with a well fenced and hedged yard with low maintenance, high-end Australian made artificial turf.
This beautiful home offers four bedrooms, two located on the upper level and two on the lower level. The master includes a large fully fitted walk-in robe and gorgeous ensuite with dual vanity whilst the family bathroom matches in class and distinction. A separate formal powder room provides that all-important convenience when entertaining. Having thought of almost everything, this home also has a two-way laundry with built-in cabinetry, huge internal storage rooms, quality window coverings, three phase power with battery ready solar electricity, solar hot water, security screens, security cameras with video doorbell, complete insulation and double remote garage with epoxy floor.
Enhancing the superior opportunity is a location that delivers peaceful living with the everyday convenience you need. Just 12km from the Brisbane CBD, bus and train are nearby to provide effortless commute with childcare, schooling, local shops and dining all within easy reach!
Opportunities like this are few and far between, you’ll need to be quick to call this home, as is this is the complete package for someone looking for a ‘Lifestyle’ over just living.
– 20m parkland and reserve
– 300m bus stop
– 1.4km to Upper Kedron Childcare Centre
– 2.8km Ferny Grove Primary and Secondary
– 3km Ferny Grove train station
Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.