1208/100 Quay Street, BRISBANE CITY
Oversized Urban Apartment
You’ll be charmed by the superior fit out and interior design this brilliantly positioned apartment offers. With classic contemporary styling where layout and design choices honour an easy living, fully secure and truly tasteful residence. Within walking distance to Queen St Mall, King George Square, Roma Street Train Station, Southbank Precinct, Roma Parkland, Suncorp Stadium and The Barracks in Petrie Terrace (Coles Supermarket, Palace Cinemas, restaurants, cafes, etc), this spacious 2 bedroom apartment is sure to impress.
Entering the apartment, you are welcomed by a vast living and dining space, which flows seamlessly out to an attractive covered balcony. It’s the little things that make the difference and this home has plenty to ensure that you’re going to love living in it! Located on Level 2 with the much sought after Northerly Aspect, this property will not last long!
– Northerly Aspect and 96sqm of total floor area (excluding carpark);
– Enormous living and dining space with an air conditioning unit and a large entertainment balcony off the living and master bedroom;
– Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, island bench top and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
– Two spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning unit;
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe;
– Main bathroom with separate laundry and plenty of cupboard storage;
– Single secure car space;
– Secure access and on-site manager;
– Well maintained pool, gym in the complex.
Vue Apartments includes facilities like secure parking, swimming pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ area. Roma Street Railway Station is only two blocks away and plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops at its fingertips.
– 100m from Brisbane River;
– 250m from Suncorp Stadium;
– 300m from The Barracks;
– 350m from GOMA and Queensland Museum;
– 400m from Roma St Train Station;
– 600m from Southbank Precinct;
– 700m from Roma St Parkland;
– 1km from Queen St Mall
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
Note: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.