30 Bernarra Street, THE GAP
Light-filled home in The Gap
Entering via the framed side entry, the bespoke timber wall welcomes you to this home and leads you upstairs into the lounge and dining spaces. Enjoy the view into the leafy garden whilst having your morning coffee, relaxing on the balcony which extends from the large timber sliding door off the living zones. You will love the polished hardwood flooring upstairs, the use of expansive glass windows and large glass doors to allow light to fill into the home and showcase the view to the garden.
The kitchen is modern with clean white cabinetry, electric appliances, and concrete island bench with storage and room for seating, or there is space for the family to share a meal together in the dining space adjacent to the kitchen.
Upstairs accommodation is two bedrooms with built in cupboards and ceiling fans, these are serviced by the modern family bathroom.
Downstairs the renovations have begun with the addition of a new third airconditioned bedroom, featuring double built-in cupboards and large tiled flooring. From here you can access both the garage creating a separate entry point as well as the internal laundry and enclosed workshop area.
– Two storey home with internal staircase and feature timber wall
– Polished timber floors upstairs
– Two bedrooms upstairs both with built ins and ceiling fans
– Recently built in third bedroom downstairs with air conditioning, tiled flooring, and double set of built-in storage
– Internal staircase and internal laundry
– Modern family bathroom
– Modern kitchen, with concrete island bench white kitchen cabinetry and electric appliances
– Workshop and undercover carport
– Mature gum and fig trees and fully fenced flat backyard