68 Woolshed Street, FERNY HILLS
Double Storey Delight with Luxury Finishes
This two-level stylish home showcases quality fixtures and fittings throughout. This is the perfect residence for the executive couple or family seeking a low-maintenance home with multiple living areas, along with space and privacy. Downstairs offers an open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area flowing out to a covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Large master bedroom with ensuite & a huge walk-in robe
* 4 great sized bedrooms with built in robes (PLEASE NOTE – 2 kids rooms will be returned to neutral paint prior to tenancy starting)
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Ducted heating and air conditioning throughout the property
* Gas Fireplace
* Media/cinema room great for the kids
* Open plan living and dining that goes out to an outdoor patio great for entertaining
* Large open plan kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops, ample storage and dishwasher
* Block out plantation shutters throughout
* Internal Laundry
* Fully fenced
Located in a nice, leafy pocket in Ferny Hills. Just a short distance to Patricks Road State School and in the catchment to Ferny Grove State High School – you couldn’t ask for a better-positioned property!
With Ferny Grove train station only 1km away and access to Samford Road just a few minutes down the road, you have endless direct routes to the City for those who need to commute. The suburb is well serviced by shops, cafes, and takeaways with the Ferny Way shopping strip a few minute’s walk away. Major retailers are located in surrounding Arana Hills, Mitchelton and Everton Park.