41 Annie Street, AUCHENFLOWER
Luxurious Home With City Views!
Positioned amongst prestigious homes in a sought-after pocket of Auchenflower, this renovated home is a statement in bold, innovative design and functionality. Contemporary by design, this family home is spread generously across two levels and offers abundant space and privacy for today’s modern family.
Showcasing a thoughtful floor plan and boasting a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living, this expansive home is an entertainer’s paradise and offers private enjoyment of the everyday comforts of family life.
Property Features At A Glance:
• Large open plan kitchen, dining, and living space
• Kitchen featuring gas stove, Miele dishwasher and oven
• Spacious stone top kitchen island bench
• Landscaped backyard
• Garden shed
• Stunning city views from the covered entertainment area
• Double lock up garage
• Fully fenced block
• No pets
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Large bedroom featuring its own ensuite and built-in robes
• Separate powder room
• Study nook with built-in desk and cupboards
• Master Bedroom with spacious walk-through robe and ensuite
• Additional living room with air-conditioning
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 with fans and built in robes
• Main bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate laundry room with ample storage
Auchenflower is one of Brisbane’s most popular suburbs and is located only 3 strain stations from Brisbane CBD. Located within walking distance to Rosalie Village, the famous XXXX Brewery, Suncorp Stadium and Park Road, Milton, this home has everything you need in this sought after location.