9 Kiama Crescent, FERNY HILLS
Well Maintained Home With Space For The Whole Family!
The clever floorplan encompasses two levels, each with their own private amenities and unique style. A lovely large backyard is absolutely perfect for the growing family and is safe and secure for children and pets.
– Open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen with air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Kitchen with Whirlpool free standing 5 burner gas stove, range-hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, pantry plenty of storage
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, and air conditioning
– 3 additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans and 1 with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Back Deck
– Timber floors
– Internal stairs
– Spacious, renovated, and airconditioned living area
– Renovated separate bedroom with wardrobe and access to the bathroom
– 2 way newly installed bathroom
– Separate Laundry
– Tiled floors through
– Private entrance
– Fully fenced
– 1 Carport
– 5kw Solar System
– Solar hot water
Ferny Hills is located just 12 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. The area boasts City conveniences while enjoying peace and privacy in leafy surrounds. Local and major shopping centres are less than ten minutes away in both neighbouring Arana Hills and surrounding suburbs. If you are Looking for a location with future growth potential, this is it, especially with the development of the Ferny Grove Train Station precinct.