18 Banksia Street, STRATHPINE
FAMILY HOME WITH AIR-CONDITIONING AND HUGE ENTERTAINING BACKYARD!
Privately tucked away behind the established hedges, this home has been beautifully maintained and has a large covered outdoor entertainment area with an elevated deck, perfect for entertaining. This home is positioned perfectly close to all conveniences, centrally located close to shops and transport, and less than 40 minutes to the CBD. You will find all the comforts of a great family home including air conditioning and a huge backyard for the kids.
• Open plan living area with air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with ample storage
• 3 decent-sized bedrooms, two include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area with shade sails
• Wheelchair access
• Single lock-up carport suitable for trailers or bikes as there is no driving access, additional car parking spots left of the property
• Spacious, low maintenance yard and garden shed
• SIDE FENCE to be installed on 28th June
Strathpine is a suburb in the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia and quickly becoming an extremely popular area to live. It is home to the Pine Rivers District offices of The Moreton Bay Region as well as Strathpine Centre, a shopping centre due to become a hub of eateries and restaurants.