2/17 Frederick Street, ANNERLEY
Located in the sought after suburb of Annerley, this spacious town home is situated in a boutique complex of just six, and is awaiting its new family to move in and enjoy all it has to offer! Sitting in a perfect position in a quiet street, but close to all amenities, this property would suit the professional working couple looking to be close to the CBD but still have the suburban feel or a young family looking for space and style.
Property features include:
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins with the third bedroom being located downstairs separate from the rest
– The third bedroom downstairs has private access off the outside courtyard which is perfect for your home office
– Balcony off the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen space
– Single lock-up garage and laundry
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances inclusive of a dishwasher
– Air-conditioned lounge room
– Direct access to the downstairs courtyard with a large clothesline
– Close proximity to local amenities as well as the Schonell Bridge to the University of Queensland and the Princess Alexandra Hospital as well as public transport directly to the CBD.
– Walking distance to the beautiful local park and train station
Pets considered upon application
Register for your inspection today!
NOTE: Virtual furniture has been used for marketing purposes
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register.
If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits you. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general inquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.