5 St Vincent Road, ASHGROVE
Executive Family Home in Sought-After Location
You will be delighted from the moment you step through the front door of this stunning home. Showcasing 3 living areas and 5 bedrooms, this immaculately maintained home is perfectly designed for growing families.
With a genuine mix of traditional and contemporary features, 5 St Vincent Street offers:
– A generous 739sqm block in a desirable area.
– Two expansive living areas on the upper level provide space and separate for the larger family. Both of these living spaces open onto the large rear verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
– The covered front verandah at the front of the home provides the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee.
– The kitchen is fit for a true Master chef and boasts stainless steel appliances and an island bench.
– There are five generous bedrooms, three of which are located on the upper level.
– The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite.
– There are an additional two bathrooms and separate laundry located on the upper level.
– The lower level of the home is ideal for dual living or guests and offers the third living area, kitchenette, large bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, an additional bedroom and bathroom.
– There is a great sized under croft gym room on the lower level.
– The block is fully fenced and child-friendly with an automatic gate.
– There is a single lock-up garage with additional space for boat, caravan or off-street car parking.
Pets considered upon application.
– This fantastic home is located in the catchment areas for Oakleigh State School and Everton Park State High School.
– You are just a short walk to Oakleigh State School (approximately 500m).
– You are close to Dorrington Park, Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michaels College and GPS Sporting Grounds.
– The ever popular Macchiato Me, Famished on Frasers cafe and Marche du Macaron are located less than a 5 minute drive away.
– Public transport provides easy access to the CBD (approximately 7kms away) and surrounding suburbs.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.