30 Herston Road, KELVIN GROVE
Spacious and Private Kelvin Grove Home!
This home is perfect for the family looking to live in the inner city, whilst maintaining a private life style! Nestled in behind the white painted fence and greenery, you will find 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms and ample car parking – perfect to fit the whole family!
Feature’s you’ll love:
– Large master bedroom with built in robes and air conditioning
– 3 other bedrooms, all large enough to fit double beds and 2 with air conditioning.
– Separate study off the lounge with a kitchenette
– Living space with carpeted lounge and polished timber floors for the dining space – also air conditioned!
– Fresh and modern kitchen with stylish Blanco stainless steel gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher. The kitchen is also fitted with ample storage.
– 2 modern bathrooms (one with bath and other with internal laundry)
– Polished timber deck for relaxing and entertaining
– Under cover storage big enough to fit 2 cars as well as space for off street parking
– Large yard with herb garden and chicken coop
– Pets considered upon application
Why you’ll love this location:
– Approximately 11 minutes walk to Kelvin Grove College (no need to cross Kelvin Grove Road)
– Located in the QLD School Catchment for Kelvin Grove College – primary and secondary
– Approximately 15 minutes walk to the heart of Kelvin Grove Urban Village and QUT Campus
– Bus Stop 1 minutes walk from your door stop where you can catch buses to the QUT Campus, Brookside Shopping Centre, North Quay, etc.
– Access to Bus Stops on Kelvin Grove road stopping in Queen Street, located in the CBD
This home checks all of the boxes for anyone who enjoys their privacy in an Inner City location! This property will not last! Book an Inspection today!
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.