17/15 Kaloma Road, THE GAP
Townhouse with private courtyard!
Features of this property include, but are not limited to:
– Large main bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in-robe
– 2x additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Large bathroom with separate toilet
– 2nd toilet downstairs
– Open plan kitchen / dining area
– Large separate lounge
– Separate laundry
– Single lock up garage
– Grassed courtyard
– Moments from The Gap State Primary School, St Peter Chanel Primary School and The Gap State High School.
– Approximately 350m to the 385 bus stop which will take you to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
– Popular cafes, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and parkland are all within walking distance.
– Less than 6 minutes from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
– Every Sunday The Gap Farmers Market are held at Hilder Road State School, less than a 10 minute walk away.
– Approximately 5 minute drive to Ashgrove Golf Course and locally owned Zegatos Steak & Pasta Café.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.
This well maintained, low maintenance townhouse is conveniently located close to a number of schools, public transport, gyms and shopping centres (The Gap and Keperra).