14 Glenore Street, MITCHELTON
Bright and Light Filled Home!
Set in the heart of Mitchelton this could be the home you have been searching for! This property is designed for living and entertaining. With a spacious back deck, you can enjoy summer afternoons whilst looking over the generously sized backyard.
– Open plan air conditioned living area, which flows effortlessly onto the back deck
– Tidy kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Well maintained bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Rumpus room downstairs perfect for the family to spread out
– Separate laundry
– Generously sized backyard
– Double lock up garage
Pets considered upon application
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
Mitchelton is located approximately 9km north-west of Brisbane’s CBD a popular suburb for families. Enjoy the Blackwood Street Jan Power farmers’ markets on the first Sunday of the month. Schools in the area include Mitchelton State High and Primary Schools and Mt Maria College. The area is serviced by shops at Brookside Shopping Centre or the Blackwood Street boutique shops including restaurants and speciality gift shops. Serviced by rail stations at Mitchelton, Grovely and Oxford Park.