361 Ferguson Road, SEVEN HILLS
Renovated with Style and Class!
This beautifully renovated home has kept all of the characteristics you have come to know and love, whilst also offering a modern and classy finish. With stunning decorative architraves and polished timber floors throughout, the property has been freshly painted, had ceilings fans installed throughout and has a brand new kitchen and 2 renovated bathrooms.
Property features include:
* 3 large bedrooms, main with walk in robe and 2nd with built in.
* Two bathrooms, including a large family bathroom and ensuite off the main bedroom
* Main bedroom also has a study nook / parents retreat
* Near new kitchen with quality appliances, including a dishwasher, large fridge space and a breakfast bar
* Separate dining area off the kitchen
* Covered patio off the kitchen / dining area overlooking the turfed back yard
* Spacious lounge room opening out to the large front deck
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Polished floors throughout
* Freshly painted throughout
* Separate internal laundry
* Off street parking available
* Pets considered on application
Within distance to Norman Park Train Station and only moments to Bulimba’s Oxford St this property is as much about location as it is about enhancing your lifestyle.
This exclusive inner east suburb offers the absolute convenience of being less than 5km to the CBD, without any sacrifice on suburban peace and quiet. With close proximity access to an array of lifestyle precincts with cafés, restaurants and boutique shopping, Seven Hills is also just a short distance from Churchie and within the catchment for Seven Hills State School and coveted Whites Hill College.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.