37 Leonarda Street, FERNY HILLS
Get Back in Touch with Nature!
This elevated spacious two level home is set amongst the trees. With plenty of backyard which has been creatively designed to maximise the privacy and use of the space, it has been terraced with a great concrete garden path that leads you down and around over bridges to the garden and beyond.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and 3 with A/C
* Main bedroom comes with walk in robe and the 2nd bedroom has its own private balcony
* Large family bathroom upstairs with a spa bath and separate vanity and toilet
* Study nook / sitting area upstairs
* 2nd bathroom downstairs
* Separate lounge and dining rooms
* The kitchen is conveniently located, with a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Servery and breakfast bench complete the kitchen on one side and the other can be closed off from the living
* Laundry and second bathroom are located together with direct access outside.
* Offstreet parking for 2 cars + plenty of street parking
* Security / fly screens.
* 2 large garden sheds
* Solar power, with reduced electricity charges
*Outside pets considered on application
Ferny Hills is very conveniently located just 12km to Brisbane CBD on the edge of ‘Brisbane Forest Park’ with an abundance of parkland & easy access to the city with Ferny Grove Train close by. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the ‘hills district’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & the Ferny Grove Tavern is only a short walk away. With a wide range of good quality schools nearby Ferny Hills is a great place to raise your family.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.