11 Berry Street, PADDINGTON
Cottage Charm and Modern Style
The charm of this pre-1900 cottage extends from its engaging facade through its bright interior spaces to a delightful private garden at the rear.
Quietly positioned on an elevated 405sqm landholding, it brings style, character, and location to its list of many highlights with an easy-care floorplan and many smart modern finishes throughout.
This beautifully maintained and user-friendly layout has been recently renovated and offers a great combination of modern design and retained character details. There are generous living and dining areas with original hoop pine flooring and island kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar. There are also three good sized bedrooms plus a separate study, including a master with ensuite and french doors opening onto a traditional front veranda.
For entertainers there is a large alfresco patio at the rear that has a lovely aspect over the north facing back garden. This gorgeous property comes complete with a lock-up garage under the house and a remote-controlled carport, as well as air-conditioning, ceiling fans and excellent storage throughout.
This highly sought-after street setting is just a short walk away from Rosalie Village, with local shops, schools, cafes and bus transport a few minutes away.
– A great layout with separate lounge and dining areas
– High ceilings, timber flooring and many period details
– A near-new kitchen featuring quality caesarstone finishes
– A seamless integration with a sheltered entertainment patio
– Leafy grassed garden and an ideal northerly rear aspect
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a separate study
– Walk to Rosalie village, cafes, shops and amenities