1107/132 Osborne Road, MITCHELTON
Style, Location and Gorgeous Facilities
Signature on Mitchelton Apartments represents the very best this leafy northwestern suburb has to offer. Design and facilities make this sought after complex a must-see this summer! The layout and quality finishes are sure to impress as you first enter this bright open plan home. Let’s not stop there, if fresh air and sun is high on your priorities list for that perfect lifestyle then be sure to stop by your stunning pool and BBQ area which is the perfect place to entertain your friends and family on those hot summer days.
Features You’ll Love:
– Lifts to all levels
– Secure access to buildings and levels
– Two generously sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Air-conditioning in every bedroom and living space
– Fresh modern bathrooms featuring wall vanities and large showers
– Open plan living and dining central to spacious private balcony
– Kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless appliances including vented rangehood and cupboards to the ceiling
– Security screening on all sliding windows and doors with secure lift access and entry doors
– Includes NBN ready data/voice cabling throughout to enable your connection for broadband and pay TV
– Hot water system is instantaneous for an endless flow of hot water
– Basement car parking with 24/7 CCTV and storage cage
– Pets considered upon application
Please note: virtual furniture has been used for marketing purposes.
Register for your inspection today!
Mitchelton is located approximately 9km north-west of Brisbane’s CBD a popular suburb for families. Enjoy the Blackwood Street Jan Power farmers’ markets on the first Sunday of the month. Schools in the area include Mitchelton State High and Primary Schools and Mt Maria College. The area is serviced by shops at Brookside Shopping Centre or the Blackwood Street boutique shops including restaurants and speciality gift shops. Serviced by rail stations at Mitchelton, Grovely and Oxford Park.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the ‘book an inspection time’ button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select ‘contact agent’ to send a general enquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.