18 Sturt Place, UPPER KEDRON
IMMENSE STYLE & SPACE WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK
Seamlessly integrating indoor and outdoor zones, this stylishly appointed residence impresses with a sleek, modern interior celebrating an enviable Queensland climate and premier leafy position. Combining the best of modern comfort with a near new build and a convenient location – you’ll live without compromise!
– Near new two-storey residence in quiet cul-de-sac location
– Modern sleek interiors with great natural light
– Open-plan living and dining with second lounge room
– Chef’s kitchen with streamlined cabinetry, stone benches and butler’s pantry
– Two covered alfresco entertaining areas
– Fenced, landscaped backyard with feature deck
– Four built-in bedrooms; one with double built in wardrobe
– Master including walk-in robe and ensuite
– Fourth bedroom with ensuite
– Third full sized bathroom in monochrome palette
– Huge gymnasium/multi-purpose room with built-in cabinetry and external access
– Separate laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning
– 6.6KW solar system with 19 panels
– Vacuum maid
– Double remote garage
– Opposite bushland reserve; close to schools, shops and transport
A spacious interior flows with an open-plan layout that’s adaptable for evolving families; a large living and dining supported by a separate lounge for great flexibility. Dual alfresco areas anchor the sprawling interior courtesy of a covered front balcony enjoying a leafy reserve outlook and a private rear alfresco patio nestled amongst the landscaped backyard surrounds. Enhancing an interior blessed with natural light, the designer kitchen offers flawless cohesion between style and function; a large stone island with breakfast bar joined by sleek cabinetry, deluxe appliances and a butler’s pantry.
Four well-scaled bedrooms offer built-in accomodation; the master enjoying a walk in robe and private ensuite. Intelligently positioned downstairs, the fourth bedroom also benefits from a private en-suite ensuring versatile use for guests, teenage retreat or multi-generational solutions. A large main bathroom on the upper level is the third full sized bathroom for the residence, each styled in a time-less monochrome palette with matte black hardware and stylish vanities.
Enjoying a prime cul-de-sac position, you’ll love the tranquility of neighbouring bush reserve whilst convenience is also at your door! Walk to bus stops and a proposed shopping district whilst multiple schools, large shops and rail is just a short drive away!
– 70m Ellendale Shops development
– 350m Kingfisher Drive Parkland
– 2.4km Ferny Grove State High
– 3km Ferny Grove Train Station
Location Information: Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.