175 Glenholm Street, MITCHELTON
Post War Charm With Modern Finesse
Tucked away in a quiet pocket, this charming and quaint post-war home offers sleek and contemporary updates with the modern comforts you crave. Its practical layout features a generous and light filled open plan design, that cleverly combines indoor and outdoor living.
• Light-filled, open plan and air-conditioned living space
• Spacious entertainers deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard
• Modern and stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom featuring air conditioning and private ensuite with separate shower
• Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate study/ sun room
• Covered patio overlooking the level backyard
• Separate laundry
• Additional workshop and storage space downstairs
• Double carport
With an abundance of local parks and bikeways, this family friendly suburb is the perfect place to call home. Blackwood Street is within easy walking distance to a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month – you will love it here in Mitchelton.