11 Aramac Street, KEPERRA
Spacious & Light-Filled Home
11 Aramac Street, Keperra is an airy and light-filled home with various indoor and outdoor living spaces for you to enjoy. Offering a renovated kitchen and bathroom, as well three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans (master with air con), you need to look no further for the perfect home. With a spacious living room that flows out to a front deck and the stylish kitchen with servery out to the back deck, you will be entertaining in this home all year round!
• Open plan and air-conditioned living flowing effortlessly onto the entertainer’s deck
• Stylish and modern kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, and ample storage and bench space
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom complete with air conditioning
• Main modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Spacious utility room downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Single lock up garage
• Single carport
• 5kw solar system
Keperra is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war homes & spacious modern homes. The Great Western Super Centre is the major shopping centre, home to Woolworths & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club on the banks of the Kedron Brook. Keperra & Grovely Train stations are only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.