160 Lyndhurst Road, Boondall
SOLD by Cara Bergmann
Conveniently nestled in a quiet yet prominent location, this ready-to-go renovator is perfect for those looking to enter a highly sought-after area. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and garaging for 1 vehicle, Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 160 Lyndhurst Road, Boondall.
Perched on over 550m2 this classical Queenslander lowset home is ideal for those looking to create their own dream home or suitable investment with a strong rental yield. With a large backyard and the ability to perform a multitude of renovations the options are simply endless. This prime location is only minutes away from schools, public transport and local amenities giving all buyers the best first steps to achieving a smart buy for their next home.
- Air-conditioned living room
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, including dining space.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms each with ceiling fans and one has an air-conditioning unit.
- Main family bathroom with shower and toilet, as well as an additional second toilet downstairs.
- Secure locked garage
- Additional toilet at the rear of the home
- Laundry area with direct outdoor access
- Large backyard with drainage leaving lots of room for extensions to the home
- Boondall State School, 400m
- North Boondall Train Station, 900m
- IGA Boondall, 900m
- Boondall Train Station, 1.2km
- St Joseph's Nudgee College, 1.7km
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, 2.9km
- Virginia Golf Club, 5.3km
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, 6.4km
- The Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospitals, 8.9km
- Brisbane CBD, 15.0km
- Brisbane Domestic/International Airport, 12.5km
Boondall is a suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Boondall had a population of 9,217 people. Situated approximately 13.5km north of Brisbane near Moreton Bay, almost halfway between Brisbane and the coastal city of Redcliffe. The Boondall Wetlands are in the east of the suburb. These internationally significant wetlands contain more than 1000 hectares of protected area that provides habitat to a wife range of animals including more than 190 species of birds. A residential zone, Boondall is home to a mix of young and established families and retirees.
Building & Pest report available to all buyers.
To book your inspection or to discover more, call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.